Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Praying for the Philippines

It's that time again. The UPS man rang the doorbell yesterday and delivered the "big suitcase" with medical supplies in it. Must be time to start packing.

Daniel and a pretty large medical team will be heading to the Philippines this month. It will be a long trip with some inter-country flying. There are a lot of logistical issues that need to be prayed for. And it will be HOT! I may be wrong, but I think I read something about 110 degrees in some communication we got. Hmmm...

Well, time to pray! He will be gone almost two weeks and I shall be taking my first 2 exams during the time he is away. (Yes, the timing... seems things always happen like that... something to do with wrestling against spiritual stuff... look it up! ;o)

Have a blessed Easter season and I will try and post some pictures when he gets back!

Hugs and prayers...

No comments: