Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Soon to be "Pod People"

We are in the count down to the days we become nomadic pod people. Well, at least for 2-3 days. Half the house is in a box... the other half should be, but I'm moving slow... literally!

It has been a wild and rushed week full of last minute good-byes and lots of fun stuff. I think one of the highlights was the fun supper with many of our RR commander families. Just standing around telling each other the things we ought to say more often, yet wait until we're leaving to do so.

MM and I celebrated another anniversay (yes, we squeaked in just a couple of hours to ourselves). We decided that we would "do it all over again" even after having known each other this long. :o)

Now we just have 3 more "events" left to accomplish, a ton of paperwork, and two days of packing the pods... then we shall be off on the next venture of our lives. I will try and keep everyone posted as soon as we get all reconnected in our new abode. Make sure you put in your email in the "subscribe" area to the right so you will be updated. I will also try and email out our new address, etc.

I thought today I would leave you all with a picture of my sweet baby "helping" me pack and a "life verse" given to MM by the pastor here.





Psalm 32:8 (New Living Translation)
8 The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you.


Hugs and prayers.

1 comment:

Ami M Loper said...

I pray the new adventure continues to draw you closer to him and closer to each other. Be safe traveling through the flooded areas, I pray they all get the help they need.