Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A few pictures to tide you over...

Well you know Missionary Man....

I ask for a few words from the trip to put on the blog.  This morning he wakes me up with a smile and says, "I have written some information for you and left it on the table."

I say, "Great!  How long is it?"

MM says, "Just four pages."

Me: "What just a short report?"  [hahahahahahaaa!!!  A man of few words... he is not. Gotta' love him though!]

Well, today the little chickens have kept me busy.  Therefore, I have not had time to condense down his report into a "bloggable" form.  So.. you shall just have to be satisfied with a few traveling photos.  :o)


(gorgeous mountains - isn't God good?!)



(yes... that is a truck crossing a river... in DRY season!)
(maybe they should have used one of these instead)

(they did get to use one of these!)
And you think you your morning commute is pretty rough! ;O)

3 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Woah! Really neat!

The Lopers said...

Holly: You should see some of the ones I haven't posted! They were very "remote" this time.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous indeed!!! Just amazing isn't it?! God IS good!!!!