Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Medical Evangelism Forum & RN Semiar

The fourth annual MEF Seminar is coming! Wow! Has it been 4 years! I looked back through the blog and realized, yep, time is a passing by so fast.

Just this past week I was chatting with some nurses I had met. They were expressing a desire they had for so long wanted to do medical missions. They felt they needed to retire first before they would be able to be a part of that work. I encouraged them to really pray about and consider not waiting... but beginning now to look at ways they could do work they had felt called to for years. I explained how we [and many others we have known] had gotten involved with missions and are still working and raising our children. Just maybe, their spark of encouragement was kindled.

So how about you. Have you ever thought, "When I get to [some far off point in life].... I'll get involved..."?

Well... come on out. Learn about how your church can play a role in medical evangelism and work together with medical providers and others all over this land. Also, this year they are doing a "pre-forum" seminar especially for the nurses!

So, if you ever have had a desire to minister in on the medical mission field and wasn't quite sure how.... :o)

Here is the link.... (just click on the "here", and there you go!)

No comments: