Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Love & Respect

So I picked up this book thinking I understood what was in it. I didn't.
Wow. If you are male or female, you should read it. It may change your life.

[Warning #1: you may throw it across the room a time or two before you finish it, but that is o.k. God understands. Just do not throw it at your spouse.]
[Warning #2: for the women, you must make it through to the last half of the book because he predominantly writes towards the women first. I found that difficult. Skip to the back chapters for a while if you need to. It is o.k. It is not a novel and will not spoil the end.]


Happy Spring 2011!
Do not forget to change those clocks Saturday night.
Hugs and prayers to all of lovely friends and family.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm reading this now Teri! Thank you! :)

The Lopers said...

When you get done, let me know what you think.

I just talked to a couple this past week about reading it. I am waiting to hear what they think too. ;o)