Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

We are still here....

(Since I have started receiving personal emails wondering if we are "o.k." from several of you guys, guess I better get on the stick and update things around here. )

Life is good. We have just been phenomenally busy! I had thought that I would have all this spare time around the holidays to update and do some things to the blog I have planned. [Yea, right.]

I am giving just a quick update today. Missionary Man is leaving this weekend for a very long trip overseas. Pray for him and the team. It will be a physically challenging trip to some rather remote places. Pray for protection and health for the team. Healing for those they will be able to treat. And, as always, God's peace and Spirit to go before them in all they do. [Call me if you would like more details.]

Also, HCM is in the midst of its annual Vision Casting. I and the kids had the privilege to spend some times with some of our team members from around the States and the locals yesterday. They are all such unique people with deep hearts. I also got volunteered to answer the phones for the morning. I have to tell you that was an experience. With Haiti in the news recently, healthcare providers and churches were calling in to volunteer and ask how they could help. What an experience to hear the concern and compassion in the voice of a doctor/nurse/layperson over people in need in another part of the world.

I have many pictures and more things to update. Since Missionary Man will be gone, perhaps I will be able to spend some evening working on the website. I want to overhaul it a bit.

New Year's Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Ami M Loper said...

Thanks! Good to hear from you!

The Lopers said...

Thanks Ami! Love hearing from you guys and reading your blog too!