Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 2011

Word for the day...

1 Corinthians 13:6-7 (New International Version, ©2010)

"6) Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7) It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Well, in a nutshell.... life has been busy! My brain and heart are so full, I think one more thing and one or the other just might explode. God is moving in hearts folks! I have stood back and watched and been amazed at some things going on in the lives of people. I think the best time in history to live is right where God has us. Here we are feeling insignificant and overwhelmed with the business of life... and "WHAM-O!" stand back and be amazed at the move of God in a way we just never would have though of ourselves. (more later on this...)

Well, pray.... Missionary Man is at it again. He is getting ready to fly out again and we need prayer coverage. I am taking more classes this semester so that consumes more time than I would like.  The little chick-a-dees are... well, not so little anymore.  They eat... they sleep... they eat... they grow... they eat..... You get the picture. 


I am working on being a better blogger. (I would absolutely love for someone who is techno savvy to feel free to volunteer to help me update the site and work on some email stuff. So, if you feel lead... message me.)

No comments: